Hedgehog Launch Hedgehog Launch

Short but sweet

Very good job on the flash. I can't really think of anyway to improve it, but that might just be because I'm not very creative. Oh, and managed to launch the little guy into orbit in only 20 days. I'm going to see if I can do better after I'm finished with this review.

Death Row Death Row

Fun game

This is a ingenious game. The art was good, and the mechnics of it were quite well formed. I just have a few issues. First off, I'm not quite sure how to get his work ethic up. The second thing is that after I talk to him once, and I try to talk to him again, all the replies he gives me become undefined. I can see the actual answer to my question dart onto the screen and then get replaced by the undefined. All in all, a very good game. Keep up the great work!

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

Tons of fun

There really need to be more sim games like this one. It was a great concept, a lot of fun, and kept me interested for quite a while. While I know it's hard to make a sequel to something like this, I do wish for it to happen. As for your other flashes and projects, keep up the good work!

Dark Cut² Dark Cut²

Very nice

I would normally give it a 10, but there is still a glitch with the saw, or dancing saw I guess is what it's being called. Took a drink of whiskey, went back to the saw, and couldn't saw anymore, it just started dancing.

But other than that, the game was great, and it had the same great creepy feel to it that it's predecessor had. Keep up the good work.

quick shot quick shot

Hard find

The only problem I had with this game was how long it took me to find it. I played a lot of the other shooter games like this... the name of the one I'm trying to think of escapes me, but still. It's not too flashy, it's short, it's small, and this once again proves that something doesn't have to be big, have amazing graphics, and cost hundreds upon thousands of dollars to be good. Keep it going.

-TRAPPED- -TRAPPED-

Very nice

Granted the game was a bit short, but the voice files were clear, the feel of how the game ran was nice, and it had a nice twist in the end. I'm impressed, but maybe add a few more puzzles to spice things up.