*UNTITLED* *UNTITLED*

And yet you keep trying the same thing...

One of the definitions of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. Try something different, and maybe your "flashes" wouldn't get blammed.

MattMan the Coolest MattMan the Coolest

Once again...

Similar deal as with the other flash you submitted. Blocky, no sound. Granted, the characters were in the center, but whenever things got erased, you could still see bits of the erased objects. Keep trying.

Bowser's Kingdom: Eps 9 Bowser's Kingdom: Eps 9

Very nice

I've always been a big fan of Super Mario RPG, so this flash really made me laugh. The entire Bowser's Kingdom series has been amazing, and I can't wait for more.

Strange... I always found Mallow more useful than Geno....

Aladdin 3150 Aladdin 3150

That was amazing!

In all the years that I've spent drifting around Newgrounds, there have only been a few that have gotten my truest and deepest feelings to come out. This animations art style, music choice, concept, everything just made it perfect. Flecko, you may say that you are just a novice at animation, but in my eyes, you are a master.

Mario RPG: Rawest Forest Mario RPG: Rawest Forest

Well... not bad

I'm aware that the lyrics in the song are not your fault, and I don't hold you to that, but I'm still docking it in the sound department. There are several truths in the song, but one in particular stood out to me; it's a pain to find out where to go in that forest where you "follow" Geno. Follow my ass. You see him maybe 3 times, then lose him for 7 screens.

Anyway, back on topic. The fast paced movement of the flash made it interesting, and the connections back to the game were very nice. Bringing back the gaming kid who gave you the beetle game was a nice touch, as was zooming out to the big map. Fairly well synced when it came to the characters singing along. Thank you for reminding me about the game, and good luck with the rest of your animations.

No Music... No Life No Music... No Life

Wow

I had seen this one before, but it's been a while. I had forgotten how impressive it was. The movement was smooth, the style is nice, and the music was great. Keep up the amazing work.

"Dare" "Dare"

Wow

I'd seen this one before, but it really just speaks to you. This flash has power, it tugs at something deep inside you. Your talent has inspired me. Keep up the good work!

Skate in Style Skate in Style

Nice

Just because it's a stick cartoon doesn't make it bad at all. I'm quite impressed with this. Keep up the good work!

Eggs Eggs

Nice

People are always giving stick animators a bad wrap, but this one really drives the point home that just because the people don't have faces or wear pants, doesn't make it a bad flash. Very nice. Keep up the good work!

Future Future

Most amazing thing out there

Of all the things I have seem come through the portal, this is the most god like thing I have every seen. The style used for the art is truly fantastic, and the song was an excellent choice. The only thing I think I can say is keep up the good work, and let's see if you can out do yourself.